HOW WILL THE EASTER BUNNY DELIVER YOUR EASTER EGGS THIS YEAR?
It is that time of year again where we need to prepare for Easter. When I think about Easter, I see children running around laughing jumping up and down with excitement. Easter egg hunt brings so much excitement for kids, going on that treasure hunt, looking for those Easter eggs or chocolate goodies so very carefully hidden in secret places by their moms and dads.
Some of us tell the old tale of the little Easter bunnies that hid the eggs in the garden through the night, which just adds to the excitement of the children, hoping to catch a glimpse of the Easter Bunny while chasing after the Easter eggs.
Easter is supposed to be fun, filled with all the joys of running after little gifts that are hidden away.
If you are family orientated then as part of Easter and the Easter egg hunt preparation, you will also be doing some Easter crafts for kids, with your children.
Have a look at these 3 Awesome ideas for your Easter basket:
The Original EggMazing Easter Egg Decorator Kit – Includes 8 Colorful Quick Drying Non-Toxic Markers
It is a little machine that spins a plastic resin type egg around while you can make colorful patterns and designs with 8 colorful quick drying non-toxic markers. I bought this item for a friend of mine’s son, my own children are a little too big for them. The whole family fell in love with it, even the parents made their own creations, it is truly a fun activity for the whole family.
Products from Amazon.com
- No dyes- no smells! it’s all the fun without the mess. Comes with 8 colorful markers allowing you to create endless designs.
- The EggMazing egg decorator will change the way families decorate their Easter eggs.
- Great DIY craft for the entire family to use all year long.
- Very exciting! there is no other egg decorating product on the market like the EggMazing egg decorator.
- Requires 4 AA batteries (not included)
How about doing it a little different for the Easter egg hunt?
Even though the day is filled with so much fun and laughter, we sometimes regret all the sweets and chocolates we gave the children in the evening. This is especially true when our little ones lay with stomach cramps and feeling a little bit under the weather. What if you do it a little bit different this year. Why not hide away instead of Easter bunnies or Easter eggs, Easter Toys? Your child will love them just as much if not more, and you will not have any stomach aches or guilty feelings for stuffing your child with sugar.
Check out these two great alternative Easter gift ideas for that special Easter basket.
The Egg Carton is the new craze that the little girls are going crazy for, or so I heard from my brother’s daughter. Look like a pretty nifty idea to hide away as part of the Easter treasure hunt.
CollEGGtibles 12-Pack Egg Carton Season 1
- Jumpstart your CollEGGtion with the Hatchimals CollEGGtibles 12-Pack Egg Carton! You’ll receive one exclusive Flamingoose!
- This glittery egg carton features nests, molded into each egg compartment, to keep your CollEGGtibles together. Take them everywhere you go!
- Hold each egg in your palm, rub the purple heart until it turns pink, then press down to crack the shell and hatch your new friend!
- Hatchimals CollEGGtibles are made for kids aged 5+. No batteries required.
- Includes: 10 Hatchimals CollEGGtibles in egg, 2 Hatchimals CollEGGtibles out-of-egg, 1 Egg Carton, 1 Collector Map
Do not forget the little ones. This is the cutest little preschool toy.
Tomy International Hide N Squeak Eggs Preschool Toy
Products from Amazon.com‹ ›
- Two matching games in one! includes 6 eggs with unique colors and shapes
- Shells crack open to reveal six egg-straw special colorful chicks
- Press down gently on their heads to hear them cheep
- Easy for little hands to grip
- Sort the eggs into their spaces- each one has its own specially shaped base inside the egg box
To wrap up What-ever you do, enjoy the time with your family and remember what Easter is really about.
Enjoy Easter Bunnies, Easter Eggs, Easter arts and crafts with your children this Easter.